Warranty & Repair
Coffee Gear Online offers a limited warranty on the products and equipment that it sells.
Coffee Gear Online warranties are non-transferable.
To receive warranty support on your product or equipment through Coffee Gear Online, you must provide your full name and contact details, the item you require warranty support and proof of purchase in the form of your original invoice.
All products have a warranty of 12 months from the date of invoice of the goods. All warranties extend to the end user of the purchased product.
Conversely, the Buyer is required to report any hidden defects (e.g. malfunctioning) that could not be detected at the time of delivery, within 7 days of discovery. In such cases, after acknowledging the defect, Coffee Gear Online shall proceed with the repair or replacement of the damaged Products at its sole discretion.
The Buyer shall immediately check the status of the Products at the time of delivery, losing any warranty where such verification of compliance is omitted for "Obvious defects" or for those discrepancies immediately detectable from simple inspection of the Products (e.g., defects in material, colour, integrity, etc.)
COFFEE MACHINES AND PARTS
The 12 months warranty covers parts only required to repair the machine and any mechanical or electrical components (including, but not limited to, control boards, pumps, boilers, wiring, brew groups, hoses or motors) from defect or failure under normal use conditions. The warranty includes free return shipping to any location within New Zealand. Customer must pay to ship the machine to our repair center if necessary.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED
Warranty troubleshooting and repair does not apply to the following:
Any defect arising from the misuse of the machine, including but not limited to:
- Not properly refilling the boiler during brewing and steaming processes, resulting in burnt out components
- Excess scale buildup from unfiltered, hard water
- Lack of regular thorough cleaning of components
- Lack of regular maintenance of products and machines
- Damaged internal components from improper cleaning or descaling
- Use of non-commercial/household equipment in a commercial environment
- Normal wear and tear on the machine, including but not limited to:
- Replacement of gaskets
- Scratches, dents or other surface marring of any components
- Grinder burr replacement
- Regular maintenance, including but not limited to: Descaling - Thorough cleaning of the milk frothing components - Backflushing
WHO DO I CONTACT
- Contact us via email email@example.com first to setup an authorization. Please provide us - with your full name, invoice number, contact phone number, best time to make contact and the product under warranty.
- Do not send your equipment to us for repair without contacting us first to diagnose and setup an authorization. All equipment shipped without a valid authorization are subject to refusal at our warehouse.
- We will reply with an authorization number and make contact within 3 business days.
- Please note that we will primarily troubleshoot the issue over the phone, so contacting us when you are in front of the machine and able to perform basic actions is important. If we are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, you will be provided information on how to deliver your machine to our repair centre.